Friday, September 10th, 2010 at 6:39 am
Calling into New York radio station Hot 97 Thursday (September 9) night, 50 blamed celebrity groupie Kat Stacks for setting him up and said the 20 year-old rapper does not do cocaine.
“For Soulja Boy, this is a difficult time for him, he ain’t never been under the circumstances where a girl’s setting him up, he’s working his way through it,” 50 told radio personality Funkmaster Flex. “You know what’s ill, I actually spoke with him afterward. I was saying, ‘Don’t even talk about it, you see what kind of person you’re dealing with.’ When he didn’t say anything, a week later it came out there was no condom. Yeah, there was no condom. They went from that regular scenario that we saw to it being no condom. That’s not true, that’s what was ‘said.’ That’s what was said. That came out, that’s what was said. It went through Twitter like that. I was like, ‘Man, just don’t say nothing. They’re trying to thrive off of this. It’s gonna be new negative energy.’ … Fab got good sense, it’s the persons around the artist that don’t have good sense — I’m speaking idiot language on Twitter, when I actually do and talk that aggressive, it’s for the guys on the sidelines that knows it can actually be an issue…Soulja Boy don’t get high. He smokes a little weed, he don’t do that. He’s not in the frame.” (Hot 97)
50 Cent backed up Soulja Boy and told people to leave him alone earlier this week via Twitter.
“I told you n*ggas a long time ago soulja boy my little n*gga yal better leave him the f*ck alone for somebody get hurt.”
“I get all you n*ggas killed f*ck that. I dear you n*ggas touch him. Soulja say what ever you wantN*ggas aint gone do sh*t.” (50 Cent’s Twitter)