Saturday, January 3rd, 2009 at 4:47 am
The 20 year old son of super producer Dr. Dre who passed unexpectedly back in August of last year died of an overdose. The toxicology reports and coroners verdict were conclusive that Andre Young Junior died of an overdose of heroin and morphine after a night out with friends last Summer. The boys mother discovered him in bed unresponsive and called for an ambulance but he was pronounced dead at the scene when medics arrived and were unable to revive him.
The Los Angeles County Coroners Office have now declared the case closed.