Wednesday, October 16th, 2013 at 12:44 am
Contestants: TDE (Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, ScHoolboy Q, Jay Rock, & Isaiah Rashad)
Coldest Bars: “Yeah, and nothing’s been the same since they dropped Control/ And tucked a sensitive rapper back in his pajama clothes/ Ha-ha, joke’s on you, high-five I’m bulletproof, your shits will never penetrate/ Pin a tail on a donkey, boy, you been a fake.” — Kendrick
Whackest Bars: Put the cash in the safe and here’s a extra slug ‘for I shake/ Ya smoke faster than me with a eighth/ Or better yet a wet break on a plate/ Burning ya faith, all senses covered in tape.” — Q
Final Grade: B+
- Q isn’t very good at free’ing. Oxymoron probably just caught another pushback.
- In case you weren’t already aware, Jay Rock is very good at rapping. Where’s that new album at?
- Ab had me before he made a corny Wale reference. Probably the second-best verse here.
- Isaiah Rashad is the newest TDE signing out of Tennessee. There, we both learned something today.
- “Quite frankly ya b*tch booty should thank me for grabbing it/Turn these hoodrats to actresses, what a magic trick?” MEE-OWW.