PCP Noodles Anyone?

 |  May 5, 2011

Completely understandable.  Things like this happen all the time.  Once second your making PCP, and the next you are accidentally feeding it to your child.  First we can’t read, and now we are feeding our kids PCP?  Step it up America!  According to the NY Times:

A 5-year-old Connecticut girl was hospitalized after she accidently ingested the hallucinogenic drug PCP, New Haven police said Wednesday.

The child ate noodles prepared by a relative Monday in the same pot that her mother, 26-year-old Hope Brodie, allegedly used the day before to cook the illegal drug, police said.