Wow. 5 brands come together for this remix. Nice.
Last night (March 20, 2012), the Wild Boy himself, Machine Gun Kelly celebrated the release of his Half Naked & Almost Famous EP in NYC at the Hiro Ballroom. MGK played host to a packed crowd as he performed some of his latest joints and also had some surprise guests show up including French Montana and Travis Porter. Pretty ladies were in attendance as well as Ciroc on deck. Photos by Marvin Harris in case you missed this wild night!
Complex and P are set to release his new project on February 21st. So a week before it hits the ‘net, here’s the official artwork and tracklist for the tape.
01. Intro (Redemption Songs) produced by Little People
02. Lay Low ft. French Montana produced by Harry Fraud
03. That’s Nasty produced by Sid Roams
04. Extreme produced by Havoc
05. I’m From The Trap ft. French Montana produced by Havoc
06. Make A Hole ft. Havoc and Lady Luck produced by Havoc
07. Great Spitters ft. Cory Gunz produced Havoc
08. They Scared ft. Havoc and Waka Flocka produced by Havoc
09. Slaughterhouse produced by SC
10. Getting Closer ft Havoc and Estelle produced by Justice League
11. Look In My Life produced by Mr. Porter
Damn! Besides French touching on other subjects the one that stood out was the real reason why he didn’t sign with Kanye. It being the fact that Kanye doesn’t own a phone but communicating via email and French not really adopting to emails. Seesh! I have to agree with French and say “I feel like if I had went there we would definitely have made history….”