Yes. Yes they do. And I’m not mad whatsoever. It does look a little whack, but it could be a lot worse. The music biz is f*cked and it needs a new model. I already did a whole post on how I think it’s dope that the Cool Kids are trying something different with this deal. So instead of regurgitating the same ideas click on that. This is the world we live in. Since people don’t pay for music, it might make some sense for companies to use music to market products that can’t be downloaded for free on the internet. Check the track list and art below. When Fish Ride Bicycles hits stores July 12th 2011.
Sidebar: Not really sure what the connection is, but The Cool Kids are down with this guy Boldy James who just dropped a pretty dope mixtape in my opinion. If you are a Cool Kids fan you might want to check him out.
When Fish Ride Bicycles Track list
1. Rush Hour Traffic
3. Boomin’ (featuring Tennille)
4. Sour Apples (featuring Travis Barker)
5. Penny Hardaway (featuring Ghostface Killah)
6. Bundle Up
7. Gas Station (featuring Bun B)
8. Get Right
9. Swimsuits (featuring Mayer Hawthorne)
10. Roll Call (featuring Asher Roth, Chip Tha Ripper, Boldy James)
11. Summer Jam (featuring Maxine Ashley), Produced by Pharrell Williams