Thursday, November 18th, 2010 at 4:47 pm
In the spirit of releasing dope visuals, Gangrene (The Alchemist and Oh No) let loose another one from their upcoming collaborative LP, Gutter Water. While Alchemist and Oh No go in over a molten production, some cracked out visuals of delivery boys being kidnapped plays. They had to be on drugs to come up with this concept. I like how they sampled the cop who freaked out from eating brownies at the beginning.
Another leak from the Alchemist/Oh No collaboration, Gutter Water, dropped today. On this massive track, ALC, Fashawn and Evidence trade bars, while Oh No presumably holds down the production end. All I can say about Evidence’s verse is….daaammmnnn! How many times can you say “chip” and make it sound fly? Apparently a lot if you’re Ev. If you haven’t peeped the cover art or track list, you can check it below. Gutter Water hits stores Monday. You can pre-order here.
2. Boss Sh*t (Cuts by DJ Romes)
3. Not High Enough
4. Gutter Water (ft. Raekwon)
5. Get Into Some Gangster Shit (ft. Planet Asia)
6. Take Drugs
7. Chain Swinging (Cuts by DJ Romes)
8. Wassup Wassup (ft. Fashawn and Evidence)
9. All Bad (Cuts by DJ Romes)
10. Breathing Down Yo Neck (ft. MED)
11. From Another Orbit (ft. Roc C)
13. Standing In The Shadows
14. Brass Knuckle Rap (ft. Guilty Simpson)
15. Not Leaving (ft. Big Twins)