Monday, January 3rd, 2011 at 9:13 pm
- The Henry County Sheriff’s Department tells TMZ … Waka was booked for multiple charges including:
– Possession of marijuana less than 1 ounce
– Possession of firearm by convicted felon
– Possession of hydrocodone
– Possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony
– Violation of probation for driving on a suspended license
– Violating Georgia’s “Criminal Street Gang and Terror Prevention Act”
The rapper’s mother tells TMZ, Waka surrendered on his own this afternoon “because he wanted to do the right thing and didn’t want to run.”
As we first reported, cops hit Waka’s home on December 16 — and after confiscating all sorts of illegal items, issued an arrest warrant for Waka … who wasn’t home at the time.
Waka’s being held on $31,950 bond — and a hearing is set for tomorrow.