Ironically Drake recently came out saying it’s Young Money ‘forever’. Too be honest I don’t doubt that. He knows those guys put him on. But I can’t help but notice a lot of the significant differences from Drake compared to the rest of Young Money. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see this guy branch out and create his own imprint and started signing his own artists *cough* The Weeknd *cough* in the near future.
I figured that if I came up with 10 slightly sarcastic points that it would completley legitimize my overall point….definitely did!
1. Young Money is known for their face/head tattoos. Drake is known for his Zoolander like face pout prowess.
2. Birdman and Weezy are quick to rock loud pack logo based corny designer duds. Drizzy hit the scene rocking nifty Comme De Garcon v neck sweaters and PRPS denim. Pretty much a battle of fake fancy vs real fancy.
3. Weezy accidentally shot himself in real life. Drake was paralyzed from the waist down in a highly dangerous Canadian sitcom incident.
5. Lil Twist, Lil Chuckee, Short Dawg, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, & Brisco are in Young Money. Drake is talented.
6. Birdman wishes he could be Illuminati. Drake is cool with the Illuminati.
7. Birdman’s right hand man’s name is Slim. Drake’s right hand man is named Noah Shebib.
8. Weezy has been known to rap about peeing on girls lips. Drake is definitely more of a “snuggler”.
9. Young Money is all about being Lil’. I’m pretty sure Drake is taller than 5’8″