Wednesday, July 9th, 2008 at 5:55 am
Below are some of the lines that have been deemed the worst in musical history according to readers of The Sun newspaper over in the UK. Urban music rules when you look down this list. Although I am sure there are more that will put these to shame. Comments welcome on this story people. Just what is your worst line?
1. I’m serious as cancer, when I say rhythm is a dancer – Rhythm Is A Dancer, SNAP!
2. I don’t want to see a ghost, it’s a sight that I fear the most, I’d rather have a piece of toast, watch the evening news – Life, DES’REE
3. Is that yo ass, or yo mama half reindeer? – Shake Ya Tailfeather, NELLY, P DIDDY & MURPHY LEE
4. He was a boy, she was a girl. Can I make it any more obvious? – Sk8er Boi, AVRIL LAVIGNE
5. I love you like a fat kid love cake – 21 Questions, 50 CENT
6. Time is like a clock in my heart – Time (Clock Of The Heart), CULTURE CLUB
7. You got a Prada bag with a lotta stuff in it – Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It, WILL SMITH
8. Lucky that my breasts are small and humble, so you don’t confuse them with mountains – Whenever, Wherever, SHAKIRA
9. She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck – Thong Song, SISQO
10. Only time will tell if we stand the test of time – Why Can’t This Be Love, VAN HALEN