Sunday, April 17th, 2011 at 2:30 pm
Young Jeezy said the rap game was f*cked up but don’t blame him. So who do we blame? How about these 15 minutes of fame clowns that the hip hop community have came across.
5. Bentley Fonzworth was known as Diddy’s personal umbrella engineer and went on to being the host of his own vh1 show From G’s to Gents and putting a album out called C.O.L.O.U.R.S on Kanye West label GOOD Music.
4. 50 Tyson is the Forest Gump/ William Hung of hip hop. This dude is the pioneer of bipolar rap claiming he was 50 and Tyson way before Lil B said he was Miley Cyrus and Ellen DeGeneres. 5o Tyson had over 5 million views on you tube that caught the eye of just about of everyone even comedian Kevin Hart.
3. Porn star turn rapper Brian Pumper has been the joke for a minute. Brian has gone toe to toe with some of hip hop elite and has lost every single battle. Brian really got noticed when he made a XXX movie with actor Lawrence Fishburne’s daughter.
2. Olivia has continued to make her way to the unemployment line like the rest of America. Olivia was the voice of 50 Cent’s “Candy Shop” and “Best Friend”. Olivia went from the first and the last lady of G-Unit, to being under Jim Jones girlfriend Chrissy on the reality show Love & Hip Hop.
1. Kat Stacks was the proudest whore of all time she slept with rappers for a living and blew up their spot right after literally blowing them. Kat was the talk of the hip hop community, she even took a beating a few times because of her scandalous ways. Kat Stacks was later detained for being an illegal alien. That was the only thing that US government ever did to help hip hop.
1. Antoine Dodson also number 1 after some creep broke into his sister bedroom trying to sexually assault her. The flamboyant clown made national headlines when his news interview became one of the hottest viral’s on the net.