1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Use of the Website
Use of and access to the Website is void where prohibited. By accessing and using the Website, you represent and warrant that (a) all information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation. By using the Website, or tools or applications for communicating, posting or creating content, you agree to post material that is proper and related to the forum presented by the particular area of the Website.
3. Permitted Uses
This Website is not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from, children under the age of 13. Additionally, if you are 13 years old or younger, you are not authorized to register or submit any content or information to this Website without the explicit consent of your parent or legal guardian. If you live in a state where consent of a parent or guardian is required if you are under the age of 18, you may be required by us to secure such consent prior to your registration with the Website. The content and information posted on this Website are provided as information to interested persons and may be used for informational and personal purposes only. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose may violate our (or a third party’s) intellectual property rights. This Website is not intended for commercial use. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation posted by you may be removed by us without notice and may result in termination by us of your privileges.
1. Collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other users for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
2. The unauthorized framing by you of the Website;
3. Criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
4. Covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on any Website page;
5. interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
6. Attempting to impersonate another user;
7. Using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
8. Using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
9. Using any of our trademarks, names, logos or other intellectual property properties without advance written authorization from us.
4. Registration and Cancellation
When you sign up to use the Website, you will be asked to choose a password to access and safeguard your Website account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another user at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
5. No Warranty
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The content and information posted on the Website is provided to you “as is” without warranties or representations of any kind. We disclaim and exclude any express or implied warranties or representations, including any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website to the broadest extent permitted by law. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the timeliness, accuracy, quality, completeness or existence of the content and information posted on the Website. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, for technical accessibility, fitness or flawlessness of the Website. We make no warranties or representations that your use of content and information posted on this Website will not infringe rights of third parties.
You are not authorized to download any video content from the Website. If you download any video content from the Website, we will not be responsible in any way for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content.
6. Links to Third Party Sites; Advertisers
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any Content (defined below) posted by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. We expressly reserve the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Website if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you pose a threat to the Website and/or its users.
You are solely responsible for any content, photos, artwork, videos, text, graphics, articles and other information you upload, post, display or otherwise provide to the public areas of the Website (“Content”). You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on the Website or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Paragraph 8; (ii) your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any person; and (iii) the posting of Content on the Website does not result in a breach of any contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and other monies owing to any person by reason of any Content you post on the Website.
If you become aware of misuse of the Website by any person, please contact us at email@example.com. Please include the subject, “Abuse”.
The following is a partial list of the type of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Website. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that:
1. Is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
3. Solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 13;
4. Provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
5. Promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
6. Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
7. Furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
8. Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
9. Involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
10. Includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent.
By supplying Content to any area of the Website, you automatically grant to us for purposes of maintaining the Website, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to so grant, an irrevocable, transferable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, reproduce, display, and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sub-licensees of the foregoing. Additionally, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Content for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services which incorporate such Content.
This Website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws and we own and retain all rights in our content on the Website. We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to reproduce and display our content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing and utilizing the Website for its intended purposes.
9. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
We are committed to complying with copyright and related laws, and we require all users of the Website to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content on, or disseminate any material or content over, the Website in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) to report alleged infringements. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is our policy to terminate use privileges of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to us by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.
If you feel that a posted message is objectionable or infringing, we encourage you to contact us immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the DMCA, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the Content in issue. Our designated agent (i.e., the proper party) to whom you should address such notice is listed below.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
· an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
o a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
o a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
o your address, telephone number, and email address;
o a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
o a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your report is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By E-Mail: email@example.com
Subject line: DMCA
13. Member Disputes.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
14. Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO US $5.
15. U.S. Export Controls.
Software made available to you by the Website (the “Software”) is subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
We may give you notice of certain events from time to time and may be required by state or federal law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on the Website or (if we choose to do so in our sole discretion) delivering them to you through email if you have provided us with your accurate email address.