Dropping this Friday, October 19th.
Lil Yachty might have recently landed a starring role in How High 2, but that doesn’t mean that his acting debut will supplant his music career. After releasing the August 2018 Birthday Mix 3 EP, Yachty is already returning with a new album, Nuthin’ 2 Prove. Today, he’s come forward with the project’s tracklist.
Coming in at 15-tracks, the Nuthin’ 2 Prove boasts an impressive feature list, ranging from burgeoning stars, like Trippie Redd and Gunna, to trending pop-culture magnates Cardi B and Offset, all the way to the Baton Rouge-bread vet, Kevin Gates.
WIth Nuthin’ 2 Prove dropping this Friday, October 19th, get ready by checking out the full tracklist below:
- “Gimmie My Respect (Intro)”
- “Get Dripped” featuring Playboi Carti
- “Riley From the Boondocks”
- “I’m the Mac”
- “Yacht Club” featuring Juice Wrld
- “SaintLaurentYSL” featuring Lil Baby
- “We Outta Here!” featuring Young Nudy
- “Who Want the Smoke” featuring Cardi B and Offset
- “Worth It”
- “Everything Good, Everything Right”
- “Next Up”
- “Forever World” featuring Trippie Redd
- “The Nola” featuring Kevin Gates
- “Fallin in Luv” featuring Gunna