The Chicago artist is dropping this third studio LP this Friday, November 9th.
26-year-old Lil Durk has been instrumental in architecting the omnipresent hip-hop subgenre, drill–a derivative of trap music. A sonic manifestation of his Chicago hometown, Lil Durk has leveraged his extensive mixtape catalogue to inform and influence the game that made him a star.
With 13-mixtapes and two studio LPs under his belt, Durk is now gearing-up for his third official release, Signed to the Streets 3–the direct successor to his 2014 mixtape. The album is slated for a November 9th release via Alamo Records, under Interscope.
Yesterday, the “Home Body” artist released his forthcoming album tracklist, complete with features from Ty Dolla $ign, Kevin Gates, Gunna, Kodak Black, and plenty more.
Take a look below to review the entire tracklist, and get ready for Signed to the Streets 3 dropping this Friday:
- “Don’t Talk to Me” featuring Gunna
- “Spin the Block” featuring Future
- “Neighborhood Hero
- “100 Grand” featuring Ty Dolla $ign and A Boogie wit da Hoodie
- “Play With Us” featuring Kevin Gates
- “India, Pt. II”
- “Home Body” featuring Gunna and TK Kravitz
- “Benihana” featuring Kodak Black
- “I Know”
- “Downfall” featuring Young Dolph and Lil Baby
- “Did for the Streets”
- “It What It Is”
- “Way More”
- “Rockstar” featuring Lil Skies