Pimp C’s Death Caused By Cough Syrup

13 years ago view-show 711,117

by AF

According to the Houston Chronicle, Pimp C’s (Chad Butler) cause of death was an accidental overdose of cough syrup and sleep apnea.  .

For more click here.

Comments

  1. As a Houston Resident I was praying that it wasn’t surp related but in reality I knew it was…. Damn we have more surp sippers than crackheads down here.

  2. The Houston Chronicle jack azz is the H-Town news paper. I believe it could have been a mixer of both cocaine and surp. Who knows. All I know is that they all need to wake up here n H-town and leave that shyt along.

Comments are closed.